Biosimilars Advisory Service
Understand Trends and Maximize Opportunities with Updated Insight and Analysis of the Evolving Biosimilars Market
The Biosimilars Advisory Service from BioTrends provides insight and analysis that’s vital to successful business planning in the rapidly evolving biosimilars space.
Quarterly webinars analyzing major developments, analyst insight addressing key market changes, analysis of corporate biosimilars strategies, global pipeline assessment and therapeutic area-specific primary research and forecasting modules are all included in a subscription to the Biosimilars Advisory Service. Rely on BioTrends Research Group to keep you up-to-date on the biosimilars landscape and poised to maximize opportunities for your business.
Primary research and forecasting modules—
Access primary research and market forecasts to make informed decisions. The Biosimilars Advisory Service covers three therapeutic areas:
- Oncology: granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSFs) and monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
- Immunology and Infectious Disease: tumor necrosis factor-alfa (TNF- α) inhibitors and pegylated interferon-alfa (IFN)
- Endocrinology and Nephrology: insulins, human growth hormones and erythropoiesis-stimulating agents (ESAs)
Included in the primary research and forecasting modules:
Quarterly industry webinars—
- Payer perspectives – a survey of 60 U.S. pharmacy and medical directors and interviews with 10 European payers, designed to gauge their outlook on biosimilar adoption and probable reimbursement strategies for biosimilars in general, and for specific therapeutic areas.
- Physician landscape – primary research with more than ~550 physicians across six specialties (endocrinology, nephrology, gastroenterology, rheumatology, solid tumor oncology, hematology oncology), assessing awareness of and attitudes towards biosimilar use, as well as expected drivers and constraints on biosimilar uptake.
- Market forecasts – general market assumptions for biosimilars, plus brand and biosimilar forecasts for more than 30 brands in the U.S., Japan and EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and UK) markets.
- Webinar – informative live presentation of key findings for each module that provide additional research analysis to help subscribers understand implications and opportunities.
Once per quarter, a 40-45 minute presentation will provide you analysis of the major events in biosimilars ranging from legislative and regulatory changes to a snapshot of the competitive landscape. Webinars include a live Q&A session.
Analyst calls—As major news affecting biosimilars occurs, analyst calls will address the significance of the event in a 15-20 minute presentation, with a live Q&A session.
Analyst support and customization—
Understand not only what is happening, but how biosimilars market activity affects your business directly. Our experienced analysts can answer questions specific to your needs in a private phone call or provide support surrounding the contents of the reports. Customization options include the addition of proprietary questions to surveys and alternative analyses of specific survey data.
Analysis of global regulatory pathways for biosimilars and the global pipeline—
On an annual basis, this report will address the current status of biosimilars in the G7 and key growth markets, such as South Korea, Brazil and India. Other key topics include the status of the global biosimilar pipeline and regulatory guidance across several markets. Insightful secondary market research is enhanced with quantitative primary market research findings from physicians and payers that gauges their current opinions of biosimilars developed in emerging markets.
Analysis of corporate strategies and biosimilar alliances—
On an annual basis, this report will analyze biosimilar and innovator biologic manufacturers’ strategies. In-depth coverage of recent major deals, globally and key trends in partnering strategies among the leading players in the industry are also assessed. Primary market research with physicians and payers reveals attitudes toward biosimilar marketing campaigns and to what extent counter-detailing strategies will influence biosimilar uptake.
- Customized primary market research and analyst insight from the BioTrends team following major developments to inform strategic and tactical planning
- Quarterly webinars reviewing substantial regulatory, legislative and corporate biosimilar activities
- Interactive forecasting tool enabling modified forecasts based on users’ specific business needs
- Primary research on payer and physician attitudes toward biosimilar adoption, reimbursement and market drivers
- Direct access to BioTrends' analysts with extensive industry expertise
- Global assessment of the biosimilar development pipeline and regulatory environment
- Assessment of corporate strategies and recent alliances