TreatmentTrends® Rheumatoid Arthritis (US) is a report that focuses on the use of biologics for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), but also covers conventional DMARDs and new therapies such as Xeljanz (tofacitinib). The report focuses on current and future use of biologic agents, patient market share, perceived strengths and weaknesses of the key brands, barriers to broader usage, sales force performance and per-ceived value of manufacturers’ patient assistance programs.
TreatmentTrends® are syndicated report series that provide longitudinal information on market dynamics. They provide insight into practice pat-terns, attitudes and perceptions and current and projected use of various products. They evaluate perceived product advantages and disad-vantages, as well as sales and messaging efforts of key market players.
Questions Answered in This Report:
Determine the typical patient load, diagnosis and prevalence of bio-logic treatment among rheumatologists for RA.
Understand how and why biologic use is expected to shift among rheumatologists in the next six months for RA, including tracking the trial, adoption and usage of XELJANZ, including anticipated future trends.
Compare the biologics in terms of RA market share (current and fu-ture) and highlight the leading obstacles to brand growth.
Understand the unmet needs in the biologics market.
Understand the attributes that rheumatologists feel are most im-portant with the various biologics used to treat RA.
Evaluate awareness of products in development and understand which product attributes will be most desirable in future biologic agents.
- 100+ rheumatologists complete a 45-minute online quantitative survey with several open ended questions for qualitative feedback.
To qualify, respondents must meet the following criteria:
- Board Certified in rheumatology
- In practice between 2 and 30 years
- Minimum of 100 RA patients under their personal management
- Minimum of 50 RA patients being treated with biologic agents
- Final report in PowerPoint format
- Trending will be provided for clients purchasing relevant previous reports
- Complete set of frequency tables, summary statistics and cross tabulations can be provided upon request
- Proprietary question slide deck: Clients purchasing report prior to fielding will have the opportunity to include up to three proprietary questions
- Publish: October 17, 2013
- Proprietary question submission: August 7, 2013
- 100+ rheumatologists complete a 45 minute online quantitative survey with several open ended questions for qualitative feedback
- United States
Key Drugs Covered:
- Approved: Actemra, Cimzia, Enbrel, Humira, Orencia IV / SC, Remicade, Rituxan, Simponi, Xeljanz
- In development: Fostamatinib and Sarilumab
Key Companies Mentioned:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Janssen Biotech
- Regeneron and Sanofi
- UCB Pharmaceuticals
- Updates: Key Market Events
- Current Therapies and Medical Practice
- Market Landscape Snapshot
- Prouct Perceptions
- Unmet Needs
- Emerging Therapies
- Key Competitors
- Detailing Reach and Frequency
- Brand Messages Recall
Related Reports and Products:
- ChartTrends®: Rheumatoid Arthritis (US)
- LaunchTrends®: Xeljanz
- PatientTrends®: Rheumatoid Arthritis (US)
- DecisionBase®: Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Pharmacor®: Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Physician & Payer Forum®: Rheumatoid Arthritis (EU)
- Physician & Payer Forum®: Rheumatoid Arthritis (US)
- Physician & Payer Forum Emerging Markets®: Rheumatoid Arthritis in Mexico and Argentina
- Physician & Payer Forum Emerging Markets®: The Changing Landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis in Brazil
- Treatment Algorithms®: Rheumatoid Arthritis (Disease-Modifying Thera-py)